Friday 15 July 2011

Grill'd at Crown Street

Two weekends ago, C and I were eager to satisfy our craving for real burgers (aka non Macca burgers) and Grill'd was our next place to cross off our list. Walking from Wynyard, it was a relatively short walk to Crown Street but then again, I normally drag my friends to walk everywhere.  C ordered a crispybacon and cheese burger whilst I ordered the mustard and pickled! burger.

And since I'm not a food blogger or photographer for that matter, I shall finish off this post with images and the aftermath (which always amuses me). Grill'd at Crown were celebrating their 1st anniversary and hence the cupcake at the end. And no, there wasn't two red icing piping, my friend didn't want to eat it but in the end I didn't eat it either; it tasted like red butter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)