Friday 11 November 2011

Bondi - Sculpture by the Sea 2011

Bondi Beach



Sculpture by the Sea - Bondi 2011 02

Sculpture by the Sea - Bondi 2011 01

Three years ago I visited the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition at Bondi Beach. I don't remember the sculptures and artworks I saw, though all I remember was that it was sweltering and it was a very foolish choice to be wearing black skinny jeans. In hindsight, I think it was the start of change, the first movement towards the path that I am now on. I was with people that I never truly spoke to again even after that one day and even now, my path has diverged from theirs.

Today, I went with my father to see the exhibition once again. Luckily I had picked the day where it was not only not that hot (it was said to be only 23 degress Celsius) and it was not raining.

Sculpture by the Sea - Bondi 2011 04

Sculpture by the Sea - Bondi 2011 06

Sculpture by the Sea - Bondi 2011 07



There was this girl who was sitting at the edge of the cliff and I took a photo of her. I have always wanted to sit at the edge but alas I have a fear of heights and I would be scared that I would fall over. And yet, I think there would be something incredibly calming.

The highlight of the day would definitely have been see the pods of dolphins; there must have been over 30 swimming in the ocean!
Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)