Monday 30 January 2012

Twilight Parade




Twilight Chinese New Year Parade
On Sunday night, my friends and I went down to the city to watch the Twilight parade. The road was completely blocked off and my friend and I were unable to cross to the other side where our other friends were waiting for us. After walking for 30 minutes we finally managed to find a route that was accessible and we stood right next to the metal gate.









Overall, the parade was very disappointing with too many random Chinese/ Australian groups that were more often than not, completely unenthused to be participating in the parade. It was also very random that there were groups which included members that were pulling along their luggage. The best group was the pandas on unicycles since they were unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)