Sunday 11 May 2014

Ribs and Rump

Untitled

Untitled

Last Friday I went with A. to Rips and Rumps in Manly. A disclaimer first: I am not the biggest fan of red meat, actually anything larger than 10cm x 5cm is too much. However, I knew that A. would enjoy it and it was a nice dinner although we over ordered. Whoops.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I always forget to ask for dressing on the side. Far too much dressing on the salad, unfortunately.

Untitled

I am in Manly almost every week and am running out of places to eat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you, I'm not the biggest meat eater out there - the sides look really good to me though haha. Manly is a bit out of the way for me, so I'm rarely there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)