Wednesday 13 January 2016

Hermitage Foreshore Walk


Living in Sydney has its upsides and downsides. The upside is the fact that there is the endless coastline to explore. The downside is that the coast all begins to look the same after a while.




I went on the Hermitage Foreshore Walk from Rose Bay during my mandated office close. It was an easy walk with a nice view of the Sydney skyline and the iconic Harbour Bridge. But surprisingly, I didn't take any photos of it!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The water was very blue, very clear and also very inviting.

Untitled

Untitled

It was quite a short walk at 1.5km however I was glad when it ended since the sun was burning and it was just so hot! My friend and I caught the bus to Watson Bay to visit The Gap. I had visited it a while ago (I didn't realise it was 2.5 years ago until I just looked for the link!) I'm not entirely sure of the appeal of South Head; I much prefer North or West Head.

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)