Sunday 15 September 2019

Adventures in Sydney: Hidden 2019


It is that time of the year. The yearly tradition of wandering around Sydney's largest cemetery as part of HIDDEN.

It was crazily windy on opening day and it also didn't help that I was feeling quite unwell.






Well, I only knew once I got home that I actually had a fever. And then proceeded to spend the next 2 days in bed. Whoops.

Perhaps it boils down to changing tastes and interests, but I didn't enjoy it as much as previous years. Similar to Vivid, I don't foresee another visit in the near future.

Below is an attempt to create something ~artistic~ using my Sony camera. Please excuse the shakiness (I can't simply blame it on being ill); trying to focus using a manual focus lens is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)