Wednesday 29 January 2020

Central Coast


Despite the Central Coast's proximity to Sydney, it's an area that I have rarely ventured to.

An early morning journey on a train carriage that I associate with the Blue Mountains line (the purple seats!). It followed the Hawkesbury River, a more scenic journey in comparison to the car travel on Pacific Highway.




The subsequent bus ride took me towards Forresters Beach where I had intended to visit Wyrrablong Lookout. However, with the humidity, I decided to head down towards the beach instead.

Dogs running down the beach; I also saw a pod of dolphins!




Next stop was Wamberal Beach, the beach south of Forresters. It became a little less overcast and the aqua / blue in the water was more prominent.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)