Thursday 6 June 2013

Vivid Sydney 2013

Last night I went to Vivid Sydney. I didn't realise that it only started at 6pm but I was already in Circular Quay and Walsh Bay around 5pm. Originally I had wanted to catch the sunset from Mrs Macquarie chair however I couldn't manage to catch the sun.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
It was really great having the chance to walk around and listen to Taylor Swift on my iPod, it really reminded me of my time overseas. Especially since I was wearing my wool coat that I had purchased in Bloomingdales and wore constantly whilst travelling. Although I had overestimated about how cold it would get; it wasn't cold at all. In the end, I resorted to lugging around my coat. The joy of living in a temperate climate during winter. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
And to end on an unrelated note. My favourite quote right now:
The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)