Sunday 12 January 2014

Blaxland Riverside Park

Last Friday, I went with a friend to Blaxland Riverside Park. I had always wanted to visit since I stumbled upon it on Tumblr. We drove to North Strathfield to visit Outback Steakhouse. When I was in the US, I felt that I had to visit an Outback Steakhouse at least once in my lifetime since it is such an "Australian" thing allegedly.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was a super hot day and yet, when we arrived at the park, there was a lovely breeze. There were also a lot of kids as expected although a lot less screaming and squealing than I imagined.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Afterwards we headed to Balmain and later on watched the sunset from a stunning location.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)