Thursday 16 January 2014

Sacrilege

This summer has been completely unexpected and amazing. I had always hoped that I would have gotten an internship. However, I didn't. In the end, I completed a summer school course and also re-met a Boy.

Untitled

Untitled

We went to watch The Book Thief which is actually one of the worst films I have ever seen. On par with 'Where the Wild Things Are'. Sacrilege at the Sydney Festival was the key thing that I wanted to visit and it was amazing. I can't remember the last time I was on a jumping castle and it was just ridiculous fun.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


We finished the day watching the sunset and chatting at Pyrmont.

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)