Wednesday 25 February 2015

Schumann Concert at the Sydney Opera House

Untitled

Untitled

Two Monday's ago I went to a classical concert at the Sydney Opera House. It was my very first classical concert and with the student rush tickets, it was only $15 which I thought was reasonable. Of course, the seats weren't great (the very first row) however it is a classical concert after all.

Untitled
Lemon, lime and bitters is my standard drink.

Untitled

Untitled

I wasn't familiar with Schumann's symphony 3 and 4 however they were pretty good (I did listen to them a few times before the concert). I much preferred No. 4. However, Jorg Widmann's piece was. Different. Here is a listen. It sounded like a dying cat being run over by a steam roller. Multiple times.

3 comments:

  1. I've never been to a classical concert at the Opera House! I've been meaning to look into student rush tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to take part of the audience! Yes I love classic :P
    Haha 'it sounded like a dying cat being run over by a
    steam roller' :') Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I like to listen classical music, it's refreshing mind. Beautiful pictures!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)