Tuesday 17 February 2015

Film Photography

At any given point in time, I will always have at least 3 rolls of undeveloped film. Right now I have 3 rolls and two unfinished rolls in two cameras. The upside is that when I do receive the shots back, it's almost like a time capsule because they can be anywhere from 3 weeks to over a year old. I recently developed two of my disposable cameras. Oh my. These were cameras I had purchased at the Reject Shop for $5 each and perhaps it was just the ones I bought (although I did buy them at different times), but they are horrible. Super grainy (past the point of being even remotely nice) and a crazy amount of light leaks. Crazy amount. Nonetheless, it is still quite cool and I am still in love with film photography. That being said, I think I will go back to purchasing decent film for my cameras (maybe after I finish my 8 rolls of BW film though....).

These are the best 6 shots that I had developed.

Untitled
This makes me a little sad as I think it would have been so much nicer without that horribly obnoxious light leak.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Oh I like these, I think the light leaks add a little something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're lovely. Film always brings that extra factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are still really nice photos! I don't know why, but I love light leaks. It just gives the photos more feels to it haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award ! <3

    http://kinikunormal.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such nice photos. I love the surprises that come with film photography :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)