Friday 17 April 2015

Narrabeen Lagoon Trail

Over the Easter long weekend, I went to Narrabeen Lagoon to walk the newly completed Narrabeen Lagoon Trail. It is a 8.4km walk around the lagoon and is a very easy walk.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Around halfway around the lagoon, I saw a crowd underneath a tree. I thought it was a possum or something furry but nope, it was a snake! It was a diamond python and apparently had been there for quite a while.

Untitled

My favourite part of the walk was the second half where it felt like I was walking in a rainforest.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

In other news, I finally have my own domain dignifiable.com! I also think I have finalised my new layout and would like to thank the lovely Clara at WanderandMake for the header.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know about the Narrabeen lagoon walk! I've been getting into (easy) walks so I want to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing and I love these shots! Australia seems like such a gorgeous place x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos, you are very talented! x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)