Sunday 14 June 2015

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Over the Queen's birthday long weekend, my family and I headed down to Bundanoon in the Southern Highlands. We stayed at my brother in law's ancestral property which was purchased back in 1865!!

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Not much was done over the weekend aside from board games and card games but it was super relaxing. I also managed to read a few novels (I was obssessed with Karin Slaugther's Will Trent series which I have now sadly finished). I also went to Glow Worm Glen where there wre glow worms in the glen. It was super cool seeing them glow in the dark and a little creepy.

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

Bundanoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)