Tuesday 15 March 2016

Cronulla & La Perouse

Another weekend, another day spent chilling by the ocean. I started off my day having brunch at a new cafe in Cronulla. I hadn't actually been to Cronulla since .... forever. I think I might have visited back when I was in primary school, however I am not certain. It reminded me of Manly in some senses, except Manly is a lot bigger. I guess it's the very laid back vibe of the place, unlike the super crowded and busy Bondi Beach.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I ended up also heading to La Perouse in the eastern suburbs. Bare Island is a military fort built in the 19th century to protect against Russian invaders. However, the concrete was inferior and it was decommissioned around 30 years after it was built.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Another sunny day in Sydney, however I feel like it sometimes becomes a little bit of a cliché. Although the sun is setting earlier and earlier now which makes me a little sad. This was never something that bothered me, but for some reason, seeing the days become shorter and shorter is affeecting me a little. I also can't believe that we are in the middle of March. Where has the time gone?! I will leave on my roadtrip in two weekend's time. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)