Sunday 7 August 2016

Books for Mongolia

What does one do when spending 11 days on a tour in Mongolia, with no access to internet and in the middle of a country. Why stock up on books for my Kindle! One of my exes bought me a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday. At the time, I was a little irritated (embarrassingly) as I was adamant that I didn't need one. But it has now changed my life and I am so glad that he made that purchase for me. He used to read my blog (not sure if he still does) so Hello! Thank you! :) 


I have tried to branch out from my usual novels (read: thrillers) and have a bunch of different novels. These include:

A Curious Beginning - Deanna Raybourn
My Grandmother Asked me to Tell you She's Sorry - Fredrik Backman
The Versions of Us - Laura Barnett
Instructions for a Heatwave - Maggie O'Farrell
Luck, Love & Lemon Pie - Amy Reichert
The One Plus One - Jojo Moyes
The Choices We Make - Karma Brown
First Comes Love - Emily Giffin
The Camel Club - David Baldacci (a "safe" novel)
Harry Potter & The Cursed Child

Have you read any novels lately that you would recommend? Add me on Goodreads to see what I am reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)