Friday 30 September 2016

Mongolia Trip: Horse Riding II

Day 7 - Sunday 14th August 2016

The second day of horse riding was simply to head back to the ger camp that we started at. This time I took more photos although it highlighted the immense difficulties of having a manual focus lens. I didn't want to fall off my horse and tried to do a lot of point and shoot photos. It was windy that day which meant that my allergies were at bay!

I will leave this post relatively photo heavy which will be refreshing.

Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016
Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016

It was too windy to have lunch outside so we had our lunch inside the ger of a nomadic family. Per tradition, they welcomed us with milk tea and curd.

Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016
Yaks!

Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016

Mongolia 2016
This was originally my horse however I had my horse swapped with the tour guide's. The horse actually threw her off. Eventually we discovered that it's back leg was bothering the horse and turns out he was also 20 years old.

Mongolia 2016
My horse for my two day trek!

Mongolia 2016

This was my ninth trip as part of #take12trips. To see previous trips please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)