Monday 20 November 2017

Daintree Rainforest ii

After Cape Tribulation, we hopped onto the boat for the river cruise. We managed to see one adult crocodile and a tiny, tiny baby crocodile. I had taken a photo of the baby croc, however even after zooming into the photo, I couldn't find it at all haha.

Daintree Rainforest

Daintree Rainforest
Daintree Rainforest
Snoozing

Next stop was at the famous Daintree Ice Cream Co where the ice cream cup of the day consisted of: wattleseed, coconut, passionfruit (sorbert) and Davidson's plum (sorbert). My favourite flavours were the coconut and plum.

Daintree Rainforest

Daintree Rainforest
All fruit grown onsite.

For an 'amusing' read, I would recommend looking at their responses to non-'ohmahgawd this is amazing' comments on Trip Advisor. Amusing in the sense that they simply do not tolerate any 'negative' opinions which frankly, is a shame. Insulting a customer is not how you run a business.

The final stop for the very long day was at Mossman Gorge.

Daintree Rainforest

Daintree Rainforest

Daintree Rainforest

Daintree Rainforest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)