Friday 11 May 2018

Books for Vietnam & Thailand


In the blink of an eye, almost half the year has flown by and I am down to single digits until my trip. I originally had plans to create a really funky packing video. But alas, I couldn't find the energy or the will to do it. Instead, I thought it would be fun to create another travel reading list, similar to what I did before my trip to Mongolia.

+ Terra Nullius, Claire G Coleman
+ The Great Alone, Kristin Hannah
+ The Book of Unknown Americans, Cristina Henriquez
+ True Girt, David Hunt
+ The Sorrow of War, Bảo Ninh
+ The Fallen, David Baldacci
+ The Female Persuasion, Meg Wolitzer
+ The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, Stuart Turton
+ Two Sisters: A Father, His Daughters, and Their Journey into the Syrian Jihad, Åsne Seierstad

Could I possibly add another book starting with 'The' to my list? I think not.

I don't intend on reading all those books on the trip. But as I won't be able to add more books whilst I'm away, I wanted to have the freedom of choice. I start more books compared to the ones that I finish and, especially for ebooks, if my interest isn't piqued within the first few chapters, I tend to abandon and move onto the next.

What books have you read recently that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)