Wednesday 25 March 2020

Snapshots from Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)


Rides

  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Magic Carpets of Aladdin
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train 




Funnel Cake, will we meet again soon?


#healthy

Dinner at Narcoose's, the restaurant that my sister worked at when she was on a cultural exchange to WDW over a decade ago. The food was incredible.












Magic Kingdom might have been my favourite Disney Park at WDW. Although we didn't manage to ride on many of the attractions due to the wait times. And also because we waited for a ridiculous amount of time at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad since the cast member was allowing 1 standby person for every ~40 fast pass people. Not even kidding. An actual joke.

But fireworks at Cinderella's castle? Really can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)