Tuesday 7 April 2020

Snapshots from Animal Kingdom (Walt Disney World)


Rides
  • Avatar Flight of Passage ♥♥♥
  • DINOSAUR
  • Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain ♥♥♥
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Na'vi River Journey
  • TriceraTop Spin











Never in my life had I seen so many people powerwalking. Ever. The gates opened and everyone powerwalked to the Flight of Passage ride. We waited for ~30 mins and once we finished, the estimated wait time for standby was at 4 hours. Four hours. The ride was incredible and I was amazed by all the little vibrations (including the breathing!) that made it seem that yes, you were riding a banshee. I am intrigued by what attractions will be like in another 10 years.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the Everest ride; going backwards in the dark was exhilarating. We went on it twice as the lines were so short.

By the end of the trip I was exhausted. Four and a half days to visit all 4 Disney Parks. But truly a once in a life time experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)