Sunday 4 September 2011

Dinner - Khao Thai

It is Father's Day today and until I met my husband-and-wife coworkers 2 years ago, I never knew that Father's Day wasn't the same day universally; it is the first Sunday of September in Australia and New Zealand whilst it is June in United States and Canada and well, the majority of other countries.

We went to dinner at Khao Thai with my family and my sister's BF / future brother-in-law. The place wasn't that great to be honest. I don't think I actually like Thai food despite eating it everytime I go out with friends. My camera isn't very good in low light despite the claims that Canon has made. It came out super grainy and well, maybe it would have looked better in another setting; trial and error.

Napkin

'The Riddle'

Chandelier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)