Wednesday 23 October 2013

London Pt 2

7th January 2013
As mentioned in my previous post, I woke up at 8am which meant that I was late for my free Greeter Tour of Greenwich since I was meeting at 8am. It would have taken me 40 minutes to get there so I sent an email apologising. I really did feel bad since someone had gone to the office to meet me except I didn't turn up.

A little backtrack first, when I flew from Canada back to the US, one of my first thoughts was, "wow it is absurdly warm! I am finally in the positive degrees!" (It was 2 degress). Throughout my stay in London, it was on average, 13 degrees which was glorious.

Back to my second day in London, I first walked down to Regent's Park, Camden Markets, Thames River, St Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge. Largely picture based post. 
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
One of the things that struck me was how green England is. I haven't seen this green in Australia (excluding Tasmania possibly). At least in NSW, it's more of a yellow-green, if not just plain yellow.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
My lunch! I am obsessed with salami and I found it dreadfully expensive in US but it was cheap in England (and actually rest of Europe).

Untitled

Untitled
HOW ADORABLE IS THIS PINT OF MILK. 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

11km walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)