Thursday 12 June 2014

Deck

I only have one final exam next Wednesday and I feel like I am already in holiday mode. A. and I went out for lunch in Dee Why as we had plans to stay at the Dee Why carpark (more on that later). We go to Dee Why quite a bit because it is really the only place on the northern beaches where there are a lot of restaurants aside from Manly (which is incredibly difficult to find parking). Quite a few places had lunch deals but we settled on Deck. It was actually a gorgeous day with, surprisingly, a lot of people around.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We both ordered the Wagyu beef burger with chips and a ginger beer ($12 w/ any drink purchase). The chips were amazing! Each one was super crispy and I suspect they were fried twice. The aioli was also very tasty. A lovely lunch on a very lovely day.

Deck on Urbanspoon

Untitled

Untitled

So remember how I mentioned that I wasn't a fan of Game of Thrones two months ago in this post.Well I sort of take it back. Sort of. I am currently a quarter through the fifth novel, A Dance with Dragons, and have been quite enjoying the stories since the third novel. Still not a fan of some characters and their stories - even though I know that it will be very important at some stage- but I guess that is to be expected. Back to the carpark! So we were in the car watching the first two episodes of season 4. In the carpark and next to a lagoon. Shortly going to have a tv Skype night to watch the next episode. I wouldn't say that I am hooked on the series, but I want to know how it all ends.

1 comment:

  1. ♥ Super blog na pewno będę Cię często odwiedzać :*
    może obserwacja <3
    Śliczne zdjęcia *.*
    Zapraszam do mnie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)