Friday 29 May 2015

Germany - Munich

Munich was kind of a blur on my last visit since Sunbear and I only spent 1 day in Munich (we went on a day trip to Dachau and Neuschwanstein Castle).  All I do remember is that I enjoyed my time there.

Untitled

Untitled
My asthma was flaring up and walking into a church like this did not help at all!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I think that the English Gardens must look stunning in spring/ summer and it was crazy seeing the "city surfers" in 5 degree weather. Brr. Munich was also the first time I saw snow on my grad trip which was lovely!

Untitled
My first snowman!

Untitled

And of course a visit to the super touristy Hofbräuhaus.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I wanted to order something different and randomly selected the "Boiled Beef of Alpine Ox - boiled in a broth of roots and served with boiled potatoes and fresh horseradish". It was pretty horrible because of the horseradish. Ah well.

Overall Thoughts
I love Germany! I would love to return one day in the warmer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)