Wednesday 26 August 2015

Perth

I have recently returned from a two week work trip interstate and I am very glad to be back in Sydney. Travelling for work really isn't that glamorous and I got a little sick of it by the second day. Though, I am very grateful for the opportunity and I got to visit Perth, Western Australia for the first time! As I was there for work, I didn't have time to properly explore the city and subsequently I don't have too many photos. However, I did meet up with a guy from Tinder; we 'met' a few months ago when he had an interview in Sydney. He drove me around Perth for a little while (Fremantle is gorgeous!) which was super lovely!

Perth

Perth

Perth

Perth
Eating alone is still something that makes me a little uncomfortable. For the first night, I ate alone at The Greenhouse. I was quite disappointed with the food.

Perth

Perth

Perth

Perth

Perth

Perth is very much one extended country town and kind of non descript. That being said, I do want to return to Western Australia for the wildflowers! However, it is such a long trip over; it is a 5 hr flight from Sydney (and a 3.5hr flight back due to the winds).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)