Saturday 29 August 2015

Gold Coast

After my trip to South Australia, I immediately headed to the Gold Coast, Queensland for 3.5 days. The only reason I went was to support my sister and her friends as they ran the half marathon there. I actually regret going up there because there was nothing to do there. I ended up waking at 8am every morning, walked around a little bit and then took a nap on the beach for two hours or so.

I only took photos on two occasions: North Stradbroke Island (would not recommend visiting*) and at The Spit.

* I am being a little unfair. Objectively it is a stunning place. But perhaps I am simply spoilt, but I find the east coast of Australia to be generally quite similar and therefore boring to me. 

North Stradbroke Island

North Stradbroke Island

The Spit

The Spit

The Spit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)