Saturday 20 February 2016

Dutch Snacks

This post is a little belated! At the end of last year, Mei and I exchanged a goodies box filled with snacks from our home country. I included things that a) I quite enjoyed and b) were quite iconic as Australian snacks. She has posted about it here.

Untitled
Packaged so beautifully!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Unlike Mei, I didn't have the forethought to take photos of each item out of the packet as I was too busy stuffing my face!

My favourites were:

  • Shortbread (mmmmmmmm!!)
  • Lukken (although they are Belgian!)
  • Stroopwafels! Of course, I love these and in fact, I should have some left. Not sure where I've stashed them now.

Thank you Mei! I love how the internet has provided me with this opportunity. Although my only issue is that I wish that Australia Post was not so bloody expensive as I would be able to do something like this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)