Monday 15 February 2016

BW Film: Turkey

I always have these bouts every now and then where I feel that I should be out there doing something. It really comes down to my wanderlust flaring up and I am just itching to travel and explore the world.  But alas, practically I can't be jetting off to other countries all the time. And of course, between saving as much money as I can for a deposit for property and travelling the world, something has to give.

Some travel photos from Turkey. An incredible country and one I want to return to ... one day. Too many places to see, too little time.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Love Valley.

Untitled

Untitled
The clay was crazy. I actually forgot about it until I saw this photo.

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)