Saturday 8 October 2016

Central Coast Getaway


A few weekends ago, S and I went on a little getaway to the Central Coast. We really didn't go that far up as we stayed at Ettalong. I had been there before briefly and it feels very similar to the Northern Beaches.

Untitled

Untitled
Friday night traffic! It took at least 40 mins to travel 2km. It was painful.

We had lunch at Terrigal at a new cafe called Island Time Espresso Bar and I ordered a breakfast bowl. I almost wish that they had mixed the ingredients together as some parts were a little bland. But the coffee was really good! I don't drink coffee regularly but I do know what a good cup of coffee is and I am quite particular about it.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

We went to Bouddi National Park which I have previously blogged about. This time round, I completed more of the walk. It is a 9km walk each way - not a circuit track - and I was not in the mood for a 18km walk. I think we probably completed 8km which was not bad.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

It was a nice little getaway especially after we both had experienced a  tough work week.

Untitled

Untitled


This was my tenth trip as part of #take12trips. To see previous trips please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)