Tuesday 6 December 2016

Lazy Sunday at Wattamolla

On Sunday (and the last day of being 24 years old), we headed south to the Royal National Park to Wattamolla Beach. There is also a small waterfall however as there hasn't been any rainfall, the waterfall was only a small trickle. There were quite a few people when we arrived at 10am and already 25 degrees.

Untitled

Untitled
Some 'light' reading about the British rule in India


Untitled

The water was a little bit cool when I first got in however it was actually quite lovely. This was the first time I've been in water in a very long time. It was also the first time I treaded water for a little bit (as in 3 seconds) in years. I was never good at treading water as a kid, however I genuinely feel that I have lost this skill over the years.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The most Australian thing - and funniest comment- I heard was a guy who said quite loudly in his thick accent whilst in the water, "how am I meant to swim with one hand?". In one hand, he had a bottle of beer.

This was my twelfth trip as part of #take12trips. To see previous trips please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)