Thursday 24 November 2016

Melbourne

I had 30 hours in Melbourne however that was enough time for me. This was my fourth visit to Melbourne and there wasn't anything that I really wanted to see in the CBD that I had not seen before.

Untitled
I loved the borek from this store last time I visited Melbourne. As you can see in the photo from then and the one now, the dough is a lot thicker now. Since my trip to Turkey in 2015, I also tasted what a REAL borek should taste like and I think neither of them are very authentic. But definitely not the one I had that day, almost like a pide but not! 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This was my eleventh trip as part of #take12trips. To see previous trips please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)