Saturday 24 June 2017

Blue Mountains: Lawson Waterfall Circuit


A few weekends ago, I went to the Blue Mountains for a bushwalk. Although I have been to the Blue Mountains quite a few times now, there are a lot of areas that I haven't explored or even heard of! Whilst I was Googling for easy-ish day walks, I stumbled upon the Lawson Waterfall Circuit which sounded pretty intriguing - 3km walk which passes by 4 waterfalls.



Compared to the bushwalks at Wentworth Falls, Leura and Katoomba, my boyfriend and I were the only ones on the track! It was a very peaceful walk.










Lebanese for dinner!

I decided against bringing my Sony camera as I wanted to bring lug my new film SLR with me. All photos in this post are captured with the Samsung Galaxy S8. Although the quality is not as great as my proper camera, it is still pretty decent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)