Tuesday 20 June 2017

Vivid Sydney 2017

Another year, another Vivid Sydney! Admittedly, I only attend the light installations, however I think Vivid has become less exciting as the years go by. Instead of a photo dump, I decided to make a video of Vivid using my Samsung S8. I picked the wrong day for a visit as it started to pour halfway through the night and I decided to just head home.


The best thing I saw from Vivid which wasn't even an installation [it projected onto the Opera House] 

If you are interested, I have blogged about it in previous years - 2012, 201320142015. Looking back at those posts has reminded me a) that I have had this blog so many years! and b) I did take some pretty awesome shots with my point and shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)