Saturday 5 September 2015

Melbourne

My second work trip was to Melbourne! Luckily, the hotel was in the CBD area which meant that I was able to do things at night after work. However, the work office is in Port Melbourne which is an industrial area. The area is the offspring of Alexandria and Port Botany. In fact, 500m down the road, there was a depot which filled cement mixers with .. well cement.

A random collection of photos.

1) Dinner by myself at an amazing Italian place, Il Solito Posto. I ordered a risotto and it was so incredible filling and delicious.

Untitled

Untitled

2) T by Luxbite was 50m away from my hotel and I bought the Emoji tart. It wasn't very nice. But I did also buy 8 macarons which I carefully took back to Sydney for my mate. The salted caramel was to die for.

Untitled

Untitled

3) Bagel from Five & Dime Bagel Co was also 50m away from my hotel. This was the bagel w/ pastrami for $11. Yikes

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I also visited Little Africa which served Ethiopian food (not pictured). This was my first time having any sort of African cuisine and it was amazing. I would highly recommend the restaurant. Even thinking about it makes me happy.

This was my third visit to Melbourne (I visited last year) and this time round, I could see why a lot of people love Melbourne. But I'm still not convinced it is that amazing. I still love Adelaide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)