Wednesday 29 June 2016

June Update

I have been MIA from my blog yet again! Life has been a little crazy lately which I guess I will dot point below. July is almost here which means that my trip to Mongolia is fast approaching which is crazy considering I booked this back in December!

Work
+ I have been a little frustrated with work due to people. My role has a lot of interactions with clients and also various operational teams. I've also been off my game lately so mistakes have been made which irks me.

+ I have made a new work friend and it is a lot of fun having someone to chat to.

+ I am mentoring / buddying with the guy that got the role that I wanted which is incredibly ironic.

Life
+ I have finished all my pottery classes and loved it! It was infinitely better than the other studio and I may actually pick this up as a hobby. Maybe.

+ Mr Paella and I broke up. But I have come to the sad realisation that I didn't actually care enough about it and have been on quite a few dates since then. I sound like a horrible person, but I guess I don't know why I stayed as long as I did.

+ Over the long weekend (which I still need to blog about) I went on a road trip and it was amazing!

+ I am back on Tinder life! However, I haven't had any interesting stories unlike last time.

+ V was my second most viewed story out of the three Tinder stories (actually that series were my most viewed posts ... seriously) and I matched with him again (third time now) and we finally met up. Twice! He is surprisingly exactly how he is on texts. Confident, smooth talker, knows he is attractive and just a commitment phobe (but not willingly to say he is only looking for flings). He also has a lot of baggage (as do I) and his bravado is very obvious. He is a super super interesting character. The reality is that I know at some point (probably in the near future) I will have to stop spending time with him. And it is sad because he genuinely is such an interesting person; probably the most interesting person that I know.

+ Music favourites: Lukas Graham - 7 Years.

+ Travel itchy feet rating: ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)