Monday 14 November 2016

Victoria Roadtrip: Lavandula Lavender Farm

On the way to Ballarat, I stopped at Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm. The 100 acre property was once farmed by Swiss-Italians who came to Australia in the 1850s.

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
No lavender

UntitledBut found a few rosemary bushes!

After walking around the farm, I stopped at the cafe for a little break. I ordered a soy flat white and a vanilla cupcake with lavender icing.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The farm wasn't what I was expecting however at an admission price of $4, it was still worth a visit.

This was my eleventh trip as part of #take12trips. To see previous trips please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)