Wednesday 26 July 2017

Adventures in Sydney: Bradley's Head

I have lived in Sydney for almost my entire life and there are times when I think that I have been everywhere that is even remotely interesting. However I know that is definitely not the case and I like to actively search for things to do. And also because I get restless. I used to joke to an ex* with, 'do you even Sydney?' The context to the joke was that he lived his entire life in Sydney and yet didn't know ... well a whole lot at all. Except for trendy brunch places. I actually find that to be a common occurrence and need to clarify when I ask people for things to do that I don't mean where to eat for brunch. Major digression.

I recently visited Bradley Head to watch the sunset. To save the $8 parking fee, we walked down the road (2km one way) to the water's edge.

Untitled

Untitled

On the walk down we passed Bradley's Head Fortification. There is one cannon (there are three pits) and the trenches are still accessible.

Untitled
Untitled

Dimmi had 50% off for Restaurant Week so my boyfriend and I went to Ripples at Chowder Bay.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The food was definitely a bargain however I am doubtful that I would return at full price. What I love about the Dimmi 50% off special is that I get to try an entree and dessert as I am usually too unwilling to part with that much money for a meal.

* On the topic of said Ex, I also recently discovered that he is now dating a girl who went to my highschool (but was three years below me). In fact, I had stalked the girl back when we were dating because that girl was dating his friend and he had laughed about how much makeup she always wore and about how high maintenance she was. LMFAO. Funny how life works out aye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)