Friday 11 December 2015

BW Film: Sydney

I got two rolls of black and white film developed by a camera store near work. This time, relatively cheap and no scratches! Although I've now come to realise that developing black and white film really is an art and the two professionals that have done it have resulted in two different kind of photos. This time, the shadows and the highlights in the photo are a lot more distinct. I also feel like the grain is more obvious. Compare with the previous roll.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Seeing these photos also makes me realise that I need to be more aware of the light and shadows in photos. Just another lesson on my very long learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)