Thursday 26 January 2017

Glengarry Bush Maze

During my research, I discovered that there was a bush maze in Glengarry. It is a bit of a novelty and, as I had never participated in one, I thought it would be good to tick it off my Things I've Never Done list. I had planned to take it a little slow that day as my quads were still so sore.

Quick stop to see the opium poppy fields. The farms in Tasmania produce around 50% of the world's (licit) supply!

Tasmania

Tasmania

Tasmania
So pretty!


I arrived reasonably early and was the only one there! The maze was smaller than I thought it would be however, it was still a really fun experience. I wasn't too concerned with finding the gazebo in the centre and was simply wandering around a little aimlessly for the fun of it.

Tasmania

Tasmania

Tasmania

Tasmania

Tasmania

Tasmania

Have you been in a bush maze before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)