Thursday 5 January 2017

Tasmania, Australia

Tasmania was the last remaining state in Australia that I had not visited. I had been wanting to visit for many years now and back in March, I decided to finally visit during the first week of my office closure from 24th December to 31st December. Sadly, my trip did not go as planned and the map below is where I wanted to go and where I ended up going.


Red is where I did go and the blue is where I was planning on going but sadly didn't make it

So what happened: I got into a little car accident and wasn't able to get another car so I went back home early. I am a little bit bummed considering I hadn't seen the best part of Tasmania (arguably) which is the east coast. That being said, I will write about the places that I managed to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)