Thursday 14 November 2013

Beaches

I had to drop off my take home exam at uni and I took it as an opportunity to have a day out. It was a nice break from being in front of my computer screen all day. I initially had plans to visit Warriewood Beach but in the end, I settled on Narrabeen Lagoon, Narrabeen Beach, Collaroy Beach and Long Reef Beach.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Upon returning to Australia early this year, I discovered that most Gloria Jeans had closed. I used to have two at my local shopping centre however they are both gone now. I used to only purchase the Iced Chocolate and I actually found one on my way back home.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)