Wednesday 19 February 2014

Auckland

Auckland was my next stop and I arrived at domestic airport ridiculously early. However luckily there was free unlimited wifi which was amazing! Auckland and the North Island also marked the introduction of hostel life again.

Untitled
Hello hostel entrance. But all in all the place was pretty good, minus the lack of windows. But it was a nice place. Would highly recommend Newton Lodge.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Auckland felt a lot like Sydney and so it became a little boring just because when you travel, you expect a place to be quite different to what you are used to. And Auckland just felt so familar.

I initially wanted to complete the Coast to Coast Walk however I became incredibly frustrated. I walked 9km to see this.

Untitled
Yep. One Tree Hill.

Untitled

Untitled

Don't ask me why there were sheep in the middle of the park in the middle of a major city. Only in New Zealand.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)