Monday 10 November 2014

Seachange

The cooler weather in Sydney has been much appreciated, although it seems to be heating up again by the end of this week. A. and I went to Seachange for brunch the other day at Dee Why Beach. We had never been there before but was attracted to the place due to the popularity by the locals.

Untitled

Untitled
  Portuguese Chicken on turkish pide

Untitled
'The Local'

Although it was somewhat expensive, the food was quite good and portions were generous. They actually served me the wrong burger (I wanted the chicken and bacon one) but I wasn't fussed and still enjoyed it. There is something absolutely awesome about Turkish bread and I could eat it all day long (but I really shouldn't). The barista also made lovely coffee art - an elephant- for the next table which was very cute too.  Sometimes I forget how beautiful it is in Sydney, especially the beaches.

Untitled

Untitled

SeaChange Cafe on Urbanspoon

15 comments:

  1. This is me when I'm stuck at home studying for exams - I realise how nice it is outside and how long it's been since I've seen the sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything outdoors is always so much more appealing during exam period.

      Delete
  2. I am so with you - Turkish bread is just so amazing haha. The water there looks amazing, I'm dying to get over this cold so I can jump into the sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But then that means that it will be super hot! I'm actually loving this weather. I saw two girls today swimming though, must have been super cold.

      Delete
  3. Those. Fries. I need them in my life ASAP. Ah, these photos make me miss home and the sea so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding new Sydney blogs. It makes me feel less alone in the world :)

    Those beach photos are making me feel warm on this gloomy Tuesday. Thank youuu! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how gloomy it is right now, considering it was sunny earlier today!

      Delete
  5. That food looks amazing, and I could eat Turkish bread all day too ;) Sydney really is a beautiful place and I'm loving your beach pictures. No wonder Americans always speak of those Aussie beaches. New follower xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will check out your blog now.

      Delete
  6. Such bright and rich photos :) I love it! Almost makes me feel like I am by the beach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't been to Dee Why beach before but it looks stunning! And loving the look of those chips too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, the food looks amazing. The beach's name sounds funny, haha. But it's very beautiful! Wow :) Laila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh - my - god. the local looks amaaaaazing!

    becky :: accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sydney looks really lovely. My boyfriend wants us to eventually move there but I have been told I would be more into Melbourne. Still, the beaches of Sydney make it enough of a reason to want to move there for sure. Glad you have a lovely lunch, and I am interested to hear more about this coffee art?!

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGE!!!!! and YUM!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)