Thursday 20 November 2014

Spring

Untitled

I used to say that my favourite season was autumn, however I think it is a tie between autumn and spring. Autumn makes me feel very nostalgic (moreso than any other season) however I am also in love with spring. Flowers are blooming and the heat and humidity associated with summer hasn't arrived yet. However, there are times where my hayfever kicks in or my asthma is triggered due to bushfires/ backburning.

One of my favourite things to do is walk around my/ a neighbourhood whilst listening to my American country music playlist. The photos below are from plants I stumbled across on my walk to my sister's house. I am also in love with lantanas and morning glories, however they are both invasive weeds but they are just so pretty!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The one thing I have learnt from packing thus far: compression sacks are awesome.

7 comments:

  1. These photos are so pretty. It reminds me of last summer when I took about a billion pictures of flowers haha :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The changing of seasons always makes me nostalgic too, something to do with the smell of the air haha! Pretty flowers around your neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you with those flowers all so local!!! I actually can't handle Summer in Australia, I love Autumn & Spring because it's warm but not unbearable. Weeds are often the most pretty, go figure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay i can totally understand why you would never have been that into spring if you have hayfever, but it's always been my favourite because all the flowers start coming out and everything starts smelling sweet and the days get longer and warmer. and autumn just feels like the lead up to winter to me, which is my least favourite time of year. although i was in the US for most of spring this year so i was actually in their autumn and for the first time in my life i understood why people like it - pumpkin spice everything!!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah those colours are beautiful! We're going into winter here so I'm looking forward to the brightness of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an autumn fan since ALWAYS. But gotta give some points to spring and all the blossoming flowers. Right now since it's spring here, the city is painted in purple cause of the jacaranda's flowers. It makes a nice scennary when you walk your way back home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favourite season used to be summer, but now it's spring. it's more subtle than full-blown summer. lovely pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)