Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Atlanta History Centre

15th September 2012
As part of the City Pass, I also visited the Atlanta History Centre which was not worth it at all. I actually went twice since another cultural immersion activity was to attend the Fall Folk Festival, which sounded grander than what it actually was.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Sunbear and I also had tea at the cafe. It was so weird; we were completely under-dressed and by my standards Sunbear is always overdressed. Flower wallpaper, little girls wearing very girly dresses and ribbons in their hair, it was not what I had expected. Being the cheapskates that we were I was, we only ordered tea but in addition to our tea we had complimentary muffins and scones!

Untitled

The only photo I took at the place; it was a bit awkward  to take more.

After, we walked back to Lenox Mall in Buckhead to catch the shuttle bus back to the apartments. On the way, we passed by IHOP which is one of my favourite places! I first learnt about IHOP from a guy who I used to talk to online back in the day when I first discovered the internet.

Untitled

Untitled

And the second visit to the Atlanta History Centre on 21st September 2012.

Untitled

Untitled
This sounds like a very odd comment but these were Angora goats and they were so soft! All that I could think was: no wonder angora jumpers and scarves are so soft! Lol.

Side note: I am on a blogging ball right now. Two reason. One, I am putting off my applications and two, it feels weird to be blogging about something that happened a year/ over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)