Monday 29 December 2014

Brussels or Bruxelles?

18th/21st December 2014

Brussels was interesting. Quite cool, but a little weird too. I guess Belgium is a little weird too. This video" "explains" it better than I can. Seeing signs having three languages (or generally at least two, Dutch and French) was a little amusing.

Untitled
These incredible clouds on the way to Brussels

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
This was so cute!

Untitled

Untitled
The European Union Quarter was so clinical.

Untitled

The most interesting part about Brussels was when we visited a court room at the Palais de Justice and we got ushered out by two police officers after a while with very large guns (apparently rifles) that were almost as tall as me.

Untitled

And what is a visit to Belgium without frites! Finally, in an corner of the world where mayonnaise is plentiful! My favourite sauce is either mayonnaise or tomato sauce and American mustard mixed together.

2 comments:

  1. Love Belgium! Those fries look pretty darn gooood. You should visit "umamido" next time visiting Bruxelles or Antwerp! :)
    X, Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're definitely making me excited to see all these places. I haven't planned my itinerary yet for my year there but you've given me quite a bit of inspiration.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)