Saturday 27 December 2014

Howth, Dublin

Oh Ryanair. The flight from Edinburgh to Dublin was 45 minutes and the plane was delayed 1 hr. Naturally. Dublin was gloomy except for the day that I went to Howth. Actually I am in Germany currently and seeing even a moment of blue sky makes me happy. I don't even know what I would do if I saw the sun.

14th December 2014
On the second day in Dublin, we went to Howth which is an outer suburb of Dublin. It was super windy however this simply resulted in incredible clouds.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
These reminded me of the thorns from when Maleficient places the curse on Aurora and the castle.

Untitled
Central Dublin

I would highly recommend the penisular walk provided that it is good weather.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing amaaazing pictures! Dublin sky is magical c:
    I'm sorry to hear about the delay, hopefully Dublin
    made it up with you! Merry Christmas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did people clap when the flight landed? Ryanair passengers tend to do that!! That sky is amazing but enjoy your German sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame I've spent so much time in Dublin and missed Howth because I was lazy and had the poor excuse of bad weather...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)