Tuesday 16 December 2014

London III

6th December 2014
One of my favourite places on my last visit to London was Greenwich Park. For our last day in London, we stayed in a hotel in Greenwich and decided to catch the sunrise from Greenwich Park before catching the (disappointing) Virgin train to Edinburgh.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Super cool English canals.

Untitled

Overall Thoughts
I enjoyed London a lot more on my previous visit. This time I realised it was just an insanely busy city. This feeling was probably further exacerbated by the Chritmas shopping crowds and the overall frenzy on the streets. It was weird transitioning from Paris where things closed relatively early to a place where things were open to 11pm (if not later) 7 days a week. Of course this was only really restricted to central London but I feel that it was kind of reflected in the suburbs.

Would I re-visit?
Not anytime soon. It seems that I am not much of a "big city" kind of person anymore.

2 comments:

  1. That second photo really caught my eye! Great shot! Same, I'm not a big city fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 3rd pic is gorgeous, I love when the sky has that awesome ombre stripe feel! So magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)