Wednesday 17 December 2014

Edinburgh I

7th December 2014
I stayed in Edinburgh for a total of 7 days and I believe that later posts will simply be compilations. The weather was pretty good for the first three days however a "weather bomb" affected Scotland which brought strong winds, rain and snow!

Untitled

Untitled
I am not the biggest fan of Harry Potter, but for the famous cafe that J K Rowling visited, you would think they could have selected a better font. Seriously. Out of all the fonts.

Untitled
Edinburgh Castle

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

The Christmas markets were very disappointing and seriously overpriced!

Untitled

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. So many friends of mine have been on exchange in Edinburgh and I can definitely see why! How beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message! I appreciate every comment that I receive :)